Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Momma Shell and Po-Po's



There is nothing like a relaxing holiday weekend with friends and family. More and more I am finding out that now-a-days those rare occasions tend to be away from the piles of laundry, dusty floors and explosions of Hallie toys that constantly await at my house. It is a vicious cycle of chores and I just can't seem to relax unless I escape it all. Thus Hallie and I headed to my parents house in Graham for the weekend while Cody attended his annual river fishing trip with the guys. I love Momma Shell in Po-Po's house simply because it is not my house and I am not constantly "working". Hallie loves Momma Shell and Po-Po's house because she gets to do whatever she wants. All and all, it was a fun filled weekend and truly, "there is no place like home".


No comments:

Post a Comment