Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hoppy Easter!

Spring is such a busy time a year and it seems as this spring has been an especially busy one.  Because West Texas is still in an extreme drought, we decided to take Hallie to the Brewster County Courthouse lawn to hunt Easter eggs after church...it is one of the only places I have seen with semi-green grass.  I also wanted to attempt a few pictures of her in her Easter dress since most of the time now-a-days she resembles "Pigpen" from the Charlie Brown cartoons.  Most pictures ended up being mere snapshots rather than portraits, but I did manage to capture a few.    

2 comments:

  1. I love your photography.. I really enjoy it myself, and am also learning. I like what you said about having an eye for composition, but exposure is the obstacle. Can totally relate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer! I am working on it and practice is the key :)

    ReplyDelete