Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Eyes Have It!










Continuing with photo shop theme, I turned to the Pioneer Woman (that gal can do just about everything can't she?) to guide me through a tutorial on "How to Make Eyes Pop". Very useful as eyes seem to be the focal point in most portraits. I chose a photo I had recently taken our our good friend's darling little girl Carleigh. She and her family came to visit us at the ranch and I could hardly get her to sit still for a photo she was so excited! Nevertheless, I managed to snag this shot and wanted to make those baby blues stand out just a bit more. The top picture is the "after" picture (still trying to figure this blog stuff out) and the second is the "before". Now if I can just remember the zillion steps it took me to get there...




















No comments:

Post a Comment