Saturday, January 7, 2012

Practice Makes Perfect...
























Practice makes prefect...or does it. As is if diving head first into the amazing, yet complicated world of photography hasn't been enough overload on my brain, I decided to tackle the equally complex photoshop. I am not very "techy" as they say, and being "techy" would prove to be a large advantage when self teaching photoshop. Thankfully, I am very good at Pinterest, and managed to find a couple of tutorials that guided me through my first task...color layering. Unfortunately the guiding that the nice lady that wrote the blog may not have quite been enough for this uber-beginner. However, an hour and a half later, task is completed and now I can make my digital images look like Polaroid snapshots.




P.S. - My next lesson will be that of blog design, as I know I need it.

4 comments:

  1. This grandma is so excited! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, the Polaroid snapshots I remember didn't look that good, but I get it with the lighting. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Yes a photography party! I can't believe you have photoshop!! I have been using picnic and am debating about maybe elements? How are you liking photoshop? I am getting better at outside shots but this year I have a little tripod and I am hoping to get better at inside shots. I have a lot to learn so sign me up for your first photography school!

    ReplyDelete