Sunday, January 22, 2012

A New Perspective







Between being a little under the weather and juggling "mi vida loca" in general, I barely had time last week to take my new lens out of it's box, much less put it to work. However, sick or not, the suspense was killing me...I simply couldn't wait any longer. Luckily lately Hallie has been loving every moment she spends outdoors so I took advantage of a willing subject. The results were all I had expected, the bokeh or blur (isn't my new photography terminology quite impressive?) is fabulous for taking portraits and well worth what I paid for it. Needless to say buying a lens does not automatically a photographer make, but it does give me a new perspective...





1 comment:

  1. OMG!...can't believe this baby girl is changing so fast! She truly is an outdoor girl!

    ReplyDelete