Friday, March 15, 2013

Isn't it funny...

Isn't it funny how sometimes we take the best pictures when we least expect it?  I can get Hallie all decked out in her Sunday best, wait until the perfect time of day, drive to the perfect location and still end up being slightly disappointed with the results.  Partially because well, frankly that is just the luck of the draw with a two year old, but also because sometimes I think I try too hard.

Today the weather was GORGEOUS...especially for the time of year in West Texas when the wind howls.  However, today was an exception and while out just simply enjoying the evening (play clothes, dirty face and all) I got a couple of pictures of Hallie that were just plain pretty.  So pretty in fact, that I had to share.  ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment