Saturday, March 9, 2013

Po-Po

This is Po-Po...he knows grasses.  He knows everything you would want to know about grasses, and then some...and he loves to teach it.


Po-Po starts 'em early.  Apparently 2.5 is not too early.  Today he taught Hallie about "Lovegrass".


Because I am an accomplished "grass judger" already (and my whole intention in this outing was to practice my photography), I decided to sit this one out and document with photographs instead.

My toddler still poses a challenge when photographing...she is just too busy!  However, I decided to shoot in all manual and can finally say I feel comfortable with it.  :)  I am very pleased with how these photos turned out.

Even more so pleasing is spending time with family...and I am truly blessed to have some of the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment